Arrival of the royal Chamberlain of the German Kingdom

Arrival of the royal Chamberlain of the German Kingdom

Message  BelgVl le Dim 23 Fév - 20:34

Far had the journey been, far but travelled with haste. To his old homeland he had come, a homeland he had not seen since te day he was born, a homeland he did not know but from the tales of traveling merchands. Yet today he had not come for old times sake, for today he had come for the newly opened trade-center. So swiftly he made for the reception, looking for someone to report his arrival to. Politely he spoke:

"BelgVl von Salem, my name, Royal Chamberlain of the german Kingdom, here to visit the new trade-center."

BelgVl

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Arrival of the royal Chamberlain of the German Kingdom

Message  Karl-Heinz le Dim 23 Fév - 21:22

As soon as I was informed of his arrival, I went to the reception to welcome the german Royal Chamberlain; Lord Chamberlain, please be welcome in our offices. I have been informed of your interest for our trading plateform, please let me know how useful I can be for you regarding this !
Karl-Heinz
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://compagnie-du-zwin.forumgratuit.be

Message  BelgVl le Lun 24 Fév - 21:39

A polite bow he offered the man that addressed him. "I thank you for your kind welcome. If I may, might I ask how you run this place, meaning how does trading work and more importandly the transport?"

BelgVl

Message  Karl-Heinz le Mar 25 Fév - 11:50

The transport is provided by each trader willing to sell. You must be physicaly present in Bruges when giving an order to the Market Maker: our job is to facilitate transactions by providing a secure environment (we set up strict rules to make sure each party respect the deal) but also a place where you know you can buy or sell your commodities (instead of writing letters to everyone around the world in order to find what you are looking for, you only will have to come to Bruges with your money or goods, introduce an order and make the deal once the Market Maker contacted you to tell you who is buying your goods at your price). It is, of course, not forbidden to trade only for speculation.

But I invite you to read the full rules to understand well what we are proposing http://compagnie-du-zwin.forumgratuit.be/t69-rules-reglement If you have any other questions, I'm at your disposal !
Karl-Heinz
Admin

Message  BelgVl le Mar 25 Fév - 12:55

He red the rules an nodded slightly before responding: "Might I take a copy of these rules back to the German Kingdom for their Information?" After he pause he did state one further question: "One thing though I would like to ask... If you say one has du be physically present to trade, does this exclude the Use of a representative to trade in ones name? And if not, is there any chance your company can provide such, or at least establish contact?"

BelgVl

Message  Karl-Heinz le Mar 25 Fév - 14:18

Please yes, feel free to take this paper back with you. It is possible yes to use a representative: you can tell our Market Maker that this person can trade on your account and it will be so until we hear from you that this person is not your representative anymore. I hope we've created your interest in our Stock Exchange... And if you have any other question ?
Karl-Heinz
Admin

Message  BelgVl le Mar 25 Fév - 17:46

"I thank you very much for your answers, for now I have no more questions. I shall tell the Counties of the German Kingdom all about your Exchange, rest assured, and hopefully they will be interested!" He smiled and bowed slightly.

BelgVl

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé