'T Zwin Huis
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan

2 participants

Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan Empty Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan

Message  Salome_ Mar 18 Fév - 15:23

It was the duke of Bavaria who asked her to take a look at the propose destination. Trade was something the Imperial Regent, Chancellor of the SRING was very intrestd in. She was as well Trademinister of Bavaria since she felt oblieged to help her Duchy. It was a long journey to find the destination that was given to her, but she was used to long journies it was part of her daily life and she hoped that this journey was not for nothing.
Expectations and Expections that was the whole matter, curiousness of course as well.
The carriage of the Duchess arrived and she made her way to the reception. A herold always on her side announced her as it was usual.

"We like to announce her highness Salome di Loredan, Imperial Regent and Chancellor, Viscountess of Vohburg an der Donau and Radolzell, Countess of Schwanau, Princess of Berg, Imperial Duchess of Geldern and Trademinister of Bavaria, we wait to be received"

Salome_

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan Empty Re: Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan

Message  Karl-Heinz Mar 18 Fév - 15:40

Advertised of the arrival, I directed myself to the main entrance. Your Highness di Loredan, it's a great pleasure for us to welcome such a prestigious guest. I am the Viscount Karl-Heinz de Dampierre, Governor of the Compagnie du Zwin. Can I be of any help for you ?
Karl-Heinz
Karl-Heinz
Admin

https://compagnie-du-zwin.forumgratuit.be

Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan Empty Re: Arrivial of her highness Salome di Loredan

Message  Salome_ Mar 18 Fév - 15:48

She smiled and pulled out a parchment that was given to her by her Duke, Tiax von Wallenfels.

"The Duke of Bayern send us here to determine what has been offered by this letter"

Greetings,

I would like to announce you that we are opening a Stock Exchange in Bruges to facilitate the trades. Once you have opened an account (see the rules), you will be given the opportunity to trade commodities (stone, iron and wood).

THE ADVANTAGE of our Stock Exchange is that when you are willing to purchase or sell these commodities, you have a place where you can directly go to find what you need. https://compagnie-du-zwin.forumgratuit.be/

Please share this information with your council, trade minister and whoever you might believe would be interested.

Sincerely yours,
V. K-H de Dampierre

So We think we like to find out more and see in how far it can be of interesst for the Duchy of Bavaria and maybe others.... The darkblond replied with a smile, it was not the time of long speeches she was just keen to get information and to understand what this whole company in here was about, she was always happy to find new options to trade.

Salome_

Message  Karl-Heinz Mar 18 Fév - 18:09

As she was pullig out the parchment, I had a quick look at it. I do recognize this letter, I have sent it to a lot of Dukes and Counts and I am very glad of your interest. The Compagnie du Zwin is luxury trading company from Flanders that is almost two years old now and in a solid financial health. Though we focus ourselves on luxury goods, we have frequently been asked about commodities by several counties or individual merchants.

This is how we went to this idea of opening a Stock Exchange here in Bruges, at the heart of important trading routes. The objective of this Stock Exchange is to facilitate the commodity trading - though we might add other services in the future. Once you have purchased an account, you will be able to buy or sell wood, iron and stone on the Stock Exchange. How is that facilitating the commodity trading ? By giving all counties, duchies, cities, merchants the same meeting point, we make sure that you no longer have to write to many other people to try to find trading partner, calculating shipping fees and still not have the insurance that you will be delivered what you have set up.

Here, in the Stock Exchange, it only requires a simple account, someone physically present in Bruges with the money to buy or the materials to sell. This is, at least, our goal and are willing to achieve it. If you would appreciate a closer look at it, the Rules of the Stock Exchange would be helpful I think.
A kind smile on the face, I politely waited any further question.
Karl-Heinz
Karl-Heinz
Admin

https://compagnie-du-zwin.forumgratuit.be

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé